El Gouna Motocross Competition 2018 Edition #3
Motoclub Egypt would like to thank you for your upcoming participation in El Gouna Motocross Competition Edition #3. If you are a motocross rider, here is what you need to know in order to register for the event
Competition will take place from Thursday 5th to Saturday 7th of July, which will be in three categories of motocross, (50 cc-150 cc), 250 cc, 450 cc & ATV (one category)
PRE REGISTRATION AND RESPONSIBILITY:
1-Once you register it is a recognition of your full knowledge of the seriousness of the sport. And you are fully responsible for your personal safety, and you have access to the safety requirements of the sport Union, and you do not have the right to refer to the organizers, the host circuit, or any person or entity with any compensation.
2-You must print and sign your registration form, and submit it to the organizers, to download the registration form please click here
FINAL REGISTRATION AND TECHNICAL EXAMINATION:
* On Thursday morning 5-7 the final registration and inspection of the motor is done until the rider is approved or rejected.
* All racers must have full gears (Helmet – Neck Brace – Chest – Elbow Guards – Knee Guards – Goggles – Gloves – Boots)
* Motors subscriber must be in good condition to be involved or rejected by the technical team.
* Once the rider number is given to the motor by the technical team, it means to accept it in the race.
The time is counted by the timing team and cameras that record all the details of the heat, and any racer can refer to the cameras to check their timing.
The race is divided by program for three heats per category, the result of each heat is calculated, then the total time is calculated for the three heats and the minimum time without penalty will be the first place.
- Delay on the date of registration (2 minutes).
- Delay on the starting line (2 minutes).
- Exposing yourself to danger (5 minutes).
- Exposure of the other to danger (10 minutes) or to be out of race.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE AND SUBSCRIPTION AMOUNT:
- The online registration is closed at the latest by 25-6-2018 and an additional 500 pounds will be paid in case of delay in the registration date.
- Subscription value per motorcycle racer 1,000 EGP
- Subscription value per ATV racer 1,500 EGP
- The value is increased by 500 pounds in case of registration after 25-6-2018
- The value of the contribution is not recovered in any event
- The subscription is payable only through bank Account No. 100035144457 CIB and the racer keeps the payment receipt until the day of examination.
To subscribe kindly fill the below form: